To say metallic is having a moment is an understatement. You could go so far as to say that when it comes to summer, metallic is a staple in every modern lady’s wardrobe much like leopard-print and python.
The metallic belt trend has become a normal sighting styled with dresses, skirts, tunics and everyday street ware found in gold, silver, rose shimmer and gunmetal. But just because there’s a metallic crazy doesn’t mean everyone automatically knows how to wear it.
Fortunately, I have a video to give you inspiration.
If you want to know how to wear metallic this season, or you simply want to spend some time ogling the best street style outfits, watch the video and have your credit card ready.
Here I have some outfit inspiration with metallic belt:
- This outfit with the gold wrap belt is great for a weeding or a more dressy occasion
2. The rose shimmer wrap belt here just helped to make the outfit even more polished. The wrap belt is the perfect uniting accessory for your skirt and top
3. If you are looking for a more boho outfit here you have. Style a dark green dress with a truffle wrap belt and brown boots:
4. Your basic white shirt isn’t basic anymore with a silver wrap belt. Define your waist and add interest to your outfit!
5. Dress code is casual? No problem! The Minnie Wrap belt in rose shimmer over a cardigan is the right choice