Ah, Popsicles! Who doesn’t love them? These warm days just scream for them and if they are natural and homemade – even better!
We selected 5 Easy Natural Popsicles for you to try this weekend!
PINEAPPLE COCONUT RUM POPSICLES
- 5 slices pineapple – About ¾ of a pineapple. If you want super smooth pops, make sure you remove the middle of the pineapple and only use the outside ring
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablepsoons coconut rum
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until super smooth,
Pour into these popsicles molds using wooden popsicle sticks.
Freezer over night.
Source: Sugar and Charm
ROASTED PEACH AND VANILLA BEAN MATCHA POPSICLES
- 4 large peaches, cut in half, pits removed
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup full fat (or light) canned organic coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon ceremonial grade organic matcha green tea powder, unsweetened
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- pinch sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the halved peaches cut side up on a baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of honey over the peaches. Roast the peaches for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Transfer the roasted peaches to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Transfer half of the puréed peaches into a bowl. Set aside.
- Leave the other half of the peach puree in the blender and add the remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth and creamy. Carefully pour the mixture into your 3-ounce molds, filling each up about ⅔ – ¾ of the way full. You may have just a little of the mixture leftover.
- Tap the mold on the counter a few times to release any air bubbles. Place the sticks in. Freeze for at least an hour, until mostly solid.
- After the first layer has frozen up enough, pull the popsicle mold out of the freezer and carefully pour the remaining peach mixture into each mold. Tap the mold on the counter a few times. Place back into the freezer and freeze for about 4 hours.
- These will last a month in the freezer.
CHERRY LEMONADE POPS
- 2 cups fresh cherries, pitted
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 6 additional pitted cherries
- Combine pitted cherries, lemon, honey, coconut water, and chia seeds in a high speed blender; blend until completely smooth
- In your popsicle mold, add 1 cherry (cut in half)
- Pour in cherry lemonade mixture, add in popsicle sticks and freeze until firm (4 hours plus)
Source: Lexis Clean Kitchen
ALL NATURAL MANGO POPSICLES
- 3 c. Mango, frozen cubes
- 1 c. Water
- 1 Kiwi, sliced
- 2 Strawberries, sliced
- Place mango cubes and water in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Add fruit slices to popsicle molds and then fill with mango puree.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours or until solid.
- Run under warm water until popsicles slide out of mold.
Source: Homemade Interest
STRAWBERRY WATERMELON POPSICLES
- 3 heaping cups cubed watermelon
- 1 heaping cup strawberries (fresh or frozen)
zest and juice of 1 lime
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely smooth. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze 3-4 hours, or until very solid.
Source: One Lovely Life