I wasn’t ready to put up my mini skirts and off-the-shoulder shirts …but as I was putting the final touches on our ADA belt line sheets – I got so excited for fall! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite trends and colors and how you can use an ADA belt as your finishing touch to make an impact with your outfit.
- Wine and pumpkin spice are not only for drinking – but these colors dominated nearly every fall runway show. Both flattering colors on many skin tones and look great in a monochromatic styling and with…black. We have many belts in both color tones and we’ll be launching them soon…
- Dressed up bohemian. Boho chic for fall is all about the layered luxe. And without a doubt, an ADA belt gives the flowy styles – shape, personality and flattering appeal. My favorite free-spirit apparel line, Free People, will be carrying the ADA wrap belt in rich fall tones including wine, cognac and black. See all the ADA boho belt collection.
- Print motifs in florals, stripes and leopard dominated fall runway shows. But as much as I love print – I have to be careful to wear the print and not let it wear me. Fool proof styling secret…. break up prints with a belt! My favorite classics layer smoothly over prints including the classic wrap belt, skinny wrap and midi wrap.
- Oversized trench coats and puffers. Lovely but shapeless – and obviously a necessity for cold weather. But how about personalizing a coat or jacket with a belt? Want to see my favorites – click here.
- Different shades of tan – From tan, cognac, latte, rustic tan, taupe, vintage tan – we have 10+ shades of tan in belts you can mix match with your tan apparel, scarves, coats & boots. See all the options here.
Denim crazy! You’ve probably seen denim in every shape, dress and cut up form. And of course, we have belts to complete the looks for every style – classic, boho, western inspired and sophisticated.