It’s Friday, you worked hard the entire week – and now it’s time to have some fun.
We found 5 easy Martini recipes you can try making this weekend! Bottoms up!
1. DIRTY MARTINI
ABOUT THE DRINK
A dash of olive brine brings a salty, savory note to the all-time classic.
Add all the ingredients to a mixing glass filled with ice.
Stir, and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
Garnish with 2 olives.
2. SEVEN SEAS MARTINI
- 1 ounce Amaretto
- 1 ounce Malibu Rum
- 1 ounce Blue Curacao
- 1 1/2 ounces Pineapple Juice
- Add all ingredients to a shaker filled with ice, shake well and strain into a martini glass.
3. POMEGRANATE MARTINI
- Superfine sugar and lime wedge for rim
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 3/4 ounce Grand Marnier
- Splash of grenadine
- Prepare the glass by rubbing edge with lime wedge and coating in superfine sugar.
- Pour all liquid ingredients in a martini shaker filled with ice and shake well. Strain contents of shaker into glass and serve immediately.
4. PEAR AND ELDERFLOWER MARTINI
- 2 OUNCES PEAR VODKA
- ½ OUNCE ELDERFLOWER LIQUEUR
- 1 OUNCE LEMON JUICE
- 1 OUNCE SIMPLE SYRUP
- SLICED PEAR (FOR GARNISH)
- Combine all ingredients in a Boston shaker with a cup of ice. Shake vigorously for 10 seconds and strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with pear slices and serve.
5. WATERMELON LEMONADE MARTINI
- 2 parts Hubert’s Lemonade Watermelon
- 1 small can of Sprite
- 1 part vodka
- limes – juice of 1/2 lime and garnish
- Add ice into shaker.
- Add 1 small can of Sprite into shaker.
- Add 2 parts watermelon lemonade to shaker.
- Add 1 part vodka to shaker.
- Add juice from half a lime to shaker.
- Shake contents well. Pour into glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
What’s your favorite? Leave a comment and let us know!